St. Mary Arrest Report 6-29-2022
St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff’s Office responded to 32 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Juvenile Male, 12, Franklin, LA, was arrested on June 28, 2022, at 2:22 pm for domestic abuse battery. The juvenile male was released into the custody of a guardian pending juvenile court proceedings.
Tyrone Javor Weber, 38, Charenton, LA, was arrested on June 27, 2022, at 10:49 pm on the following charges:
- Possession of schedule II drug with intent to distribute
- Possession of methamphetamines
- Possession of schedule IV drugs
- Possession of cds in the presence of person under 17 years of age
- Driving under suspension
- Careless operation with accident
- Criminal damage to property-simple
- No child restraint
Weber also held two active Jeanerette Police Department warrants for failure to appear on the charges of simple criminal damage to property, simple assault, resisting an officer/interfering with officer making an arrest, driving under suspension, and unnecessary noise.
Bail was set at $25,000 on the SMPSO charges and Weber is being held for another agency.