St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff’s Office responded to 35 complaints and reports the following arrests:
James Ray Thoune, 29, Morgan City, LA, was arrested on April 4, 2022, at 11:15 am on a warrant for failure to appear on the charges of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute. Bail has not been set.
Cheyenne Bodie Randle Jr., 19, Delcambre, LA, was arrested on April 5, 2022, at 2:23 am for illegal possession of stolen firearms, turning movements and signals required, and license plate lights required. Bail has not been set.
Jacolby Ronija Harris Sr., 35, Houma, LA, was arrested on April 5, 2022, at 4:58 am for driving under suspension. Harris was released on a summons to appear on July 19, 2022.
Ebonique Clark, 30, Morgan City, LA, was arrested on April 4, 2022, at 11:55 am on the following charges:
- Possession of schedule I (marijuana)
- Possession of a firearm in the presence of a CDS
- Warrant: disturbing the peace by fighting
- Failure to appear warrant: possession of marijuana/possession of drug paraphernalia
- Failure to appear warrant: theft of goods
Bail has not been set.