St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff's Office responded to 26 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Jonathan P. Stovall, 18, Franklin, LA, was arrested on February 3, 2021, at 10:50 am for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Stovall was released on a summons to appear on May 24, 2021.
Mark Anthony Robin Jr., 36, Franklin, LA, was arrested on February 3, 2021, at 5:36 pm on six warrants for failure to appear on the following charges:
- Operating a vehicle while license is suspended/revoked/canceled
- Improper turn and/or failure to give required signal
- Possession of alcoholic beverages in motor vehicle
- Domestic abuse battery-child present
- False imprisonment
- Criminal neglect of family
- Possession of schedule II (meth)
- Illegal use/possession/control of weapons
- Possession of schedule II (meth) with intent to distributeObstruction of justice by tampering with evidence
- Possession of marijuana
No bail has been set.
Dong Van Tang, 52, Amelia, LA, was arrested on February 3, 2021, at 9:56 pm for crimes against nature-aggravated. Tang was released on a $50,000 bond.