St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff’s Office responded to 25 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Ryan Arthur Westley, 55, Franklin, LA, was arrested on November 9, 2022, at 12:19 pm for theft. Bail has not been set at this time.
Timothy Delco, 43, Patterson, LA, was arrested on November 9, 2022, at 7:51 pm on the following charges:
- Possession of schedule I (marijuana) with intent to distribute
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Obstruction of justice-tampering
- Possession of a firearm in the presence of a CDS
- Illegal possession of stolen firearms
Bail was set at $50,000.
All persons arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.