St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff’s Office responded to 29 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Paige L. Bonvillain, 30, Lockport, LA, was arrested on January 11, 2021, at 9:28 pm for no license plates and no insurance. Bonvillain was released on a summons to appear on April 27, 2021.
Trevion Jackson, 18, Four Corners, LA, was arrested on January 12, 2021, at 2:46 am on the following charges:
- Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
- Illegal possession of stolen firearms
- Possession of a firearm in the presence of a CDS
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Transactions involving drug proceeds
No bail has been set.
Lakeisha Charles, 43, Jeanerette, LA, was arrested on January 12, 2021, at 2:46 am for tail lamp required, no insurance, and possession of schedule I (marijuana). Charles was released on a summons to appear on April 27, 2021.