St. Mary Arrest Report 12-1-2021
St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff’s Office responded to 24 complaints and reports the following arrests:
David Wayne Mire, 45, Morgan City, LA, was arrested on November 30, 2021, at 3:15 pm on three warrants for failure to appear on the following charges
- criminal neglect of family
- possession of a schedule II CDS (cocaine)
- illegal use, consumption, possession, or distribution of a CDS in presence of persons under 17
- possession of schedule II CDS (methamphetamine)
- operating a vehicle while license is suspended/revoked/canceled
- improper driving left of center.
Bail was set at $65,581.21.
Katrina Gail Courville, 39, Donner, LA, was arrested on December 1, 2021, at 1:53 for possession of methamphetamines and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail has not been set.
Jared Lemaire, 33, Youngsville, LA, was arrested on December 1, 2021, at 1:53 am for possession of drug paraphernalia. Lemaire was released on a summons to appear on March 17, 2022.