St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff’s Office responded to 35 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Kaden Paul Ashley, 20, Patterson, LA, was arrested on September 16, 2021, at 12:07 pm for aggravated assault with a firearm. Ashley was released on a $20,000 bond.
Kenneth Ray Watts, 60, Morgan City, LA, was arrested on September 16, 2021, at 6:44 pm for stop signs and yield signs and driving under suspension. Watts was released on a summons to appear on December 1, 2021.
Tierney Tatyana Nixon, 23, Houma, LA, was arrested on September 16, 2021, at 9:29 pm on the following charges:
- Driving on roadway laned for traffic
- Proper equipment required on vehicles
- Driving while intoxicated
- DWI-with child endangerment (2 counts)
- Open container
- No insurance
- No driver’s license on person
- No child restraint
- Resisting arrest or officer
Bail has not been set.