St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff’s Office responded to 32 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Logan Michael Parker, 22, 603 St. Joseph Lane, Franklin, LA, was arrested on July 30, 2020, at 7:55 pm on the following charges:
- Possession of schedule IV drugs w/i/t/d
- Possession of schedule II drug w/i/t/d
- Possession of marijuana w/i/t/d
- Possession of CDS in a Drug Free Zone
- Possession of firearm in presence of CDS
- General speed law
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
Bond was set at $1,750.
Tammy Marie Graves, 59, 1219 Highway 319, Franklin, LA, was arrested on July 30, 2020, at 11:03 pm on the following charges:
- Improper lane usage
- Expired or no inspection sticker
- Driving under suspension
- Possession of methamphetamines
Bond was set at $3,000.
Linda Landry Lange, 56, 2112 Hebert Street, Franklin, LA, was arrested on July 30, 2020, at 11:51 pm on the charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. Lange was released on a summons to appear on October 22, 2020.