St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff’s Office responded to 36 complaints and reports the following arrests:
James Anthony Tarleton, Jr., 26, 619 Taft Street, Patterson, LA, was arrested on May 20, 2020, at 10:02 am on two warrants for failure to appear on the following charges:
- criminal neglect of family
- possession of clonazapam with intent to distribute
- possession of alprazolam with intent to distribute
- possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
- resisting with force
- possession of drug paraphernalia
- driving under suspension.
Bail was set at $53,690.00.
Chad Michael Bertrand, 35, 517 Joey Street, Patterson, LA, was arrested on May 20, 2020, at 4:50 pm for resisting an officer by flight and on a warrant for failure to appear on the charge of criminal neglect of family. Bail was set at $80,098.02.