St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff’s Office responded to 33 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Victor Laurence Crane, Jr., 52, Patterson, LA, was arrested on November 30, 2020, at 1:23 pm on a warrant for failure to appear on the charge of simple assault without a dangerous weapon. Crane was released on a $1,000 bond.
Terrence Key, 26, Abbeville, LA, was arrested on November 30, 2020, at 6:05 pm on the following charges:
- Possession of schedule I (marijuana) with intent to distribute
- Possession of firearm in presence of CDS
- Possession of firearm by a convicted felon
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
Bail was set at $30,000.
Lysander T. Williams, 51, Franklin, LA, was arrested on November 30, 2020, at 6:05 pm on the following charges:
- Possession of schedule I (marijuana)
- Resisting an officer by giving false information
- Entering contraband into a penal institution
Williams was also arrested on two warrants for failure to appear on the charges of domestic abuse battery, operating a vehicle with improper tail lights, operating a vehicle without a driver’s license, and failing to honor a written promise to appear. No bail has been set.